Using Appendix C we will ask our classmates to analyze teacher language by presenting the table with the right side blank. We would ask them to do the quick analysis of the language and then share what our author would say. Add ideas here!
Another idea is to present some of the languages that teachers use inside classrooms and the class comment on how this language make them feel, or understand.
I'm thinking that the option on page 51 would be a better one if we had more time, but I think Appendix C might be a bit easier to explain and complete in the time that we have. Thoughts??
Another option for this activity is on page 51. It's directed more at the topics of identity and choice.
ReplyDeleteAnother idea is to present some of the languages that teachers use inside classrooms and the class comment on how this language make them feel, or understand.
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking that the option on page 51 would be a better one if we had more time, but I think Appendix C might be a bit easier to explain and complete in the time that we have. Thoughts??
ReplyDelete