I think we all should meet sometime outside of class before November 29 to start putting the details of our presentation together. I was looking at the schedule and November 29 (the next in class time we have to work together) looks like it could fill up quickly between the first group's presentation and work time on another small group project that hasn't been introduced yet. I'm free both before and after class on Tuesdays.
I can usually meet any time after 4:30 or Tuesdays before and after class.
ReplyDeleteI am not going to attend class next Tuesday becasue I have family commetment. but you can meet and you can assign a role for me and let me know!
ReplyDeleteI am usually available after the Tuesday night class, but next Tuesday - Nov. 8th, I wouldn't be able to stay.
ReplyDeleteHow about if we meet during the break, in this case, many of us will be able to attend?
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I am having an account problem so I had to post the previous comment as an anonymous.
ReplyDeleteThat post was from
Reham Farid
Would it work to meet next week, the 15th, after class?
ReplyDeleteit would work with me
ReplyDeleteReham