I do not see anything attached so I am not sure what do you mean with finalized. but I think we are good to go
I posted it in the appendix B thread from an earlier post
I think it is nicely done, Do you want to meet a little earlier to discuss the appendix more? let me know ASAP
Sure, how about 15 minutes early?
sounds good, I just need to understand clearly what exactly the plan with this activity! I will see you at 4:25! Also, If you are free you can call me my phone number is 612-607-9622, this way we do not have to meet early
I do not see anything attached so I am not sure what do you mean with finalized. but I think we are good to go
ReplyDeleteI posted it in the appendix B thread from an earlier post
ReplyDeleteI think it is nicely done, Do you want to meet a little earlier to discuss the appendix more? let me know ASAP
ReplyDeleteSure, how about 15 minutes early?
ReplyDeletesounds good, I just need to understand clearly what exactly the plan with this activity! I will see you at 4:25! Also, If you are free you can call me my phone number is 612-607-9622, this way we do not have to meet early
ReplyDelete