http://prezi.com/jekndl77n__c/present/?auth_key=kk5ydtf&follow=lekdw4mh9joh
For some reason that link isn't working for me, I really hope it works for all of you. I am sure it looks fabulous!
I can not open the presentation either, I copied and pasted the link and it said the presentation does not exist!
I'm not able to open it either. Like Chelsea said,... I'm sure it will be fabulous. :-)
http://prezi.com/jekndl77n__c/choice-words/
Let me know if this still does not work. -Jackie
I can open it now. It looks great! Thanks!
http://prezi.com/jekndl77n__c/present/?auth_key=kk5ydtf&follow=lekdw4mh9joh
ReplyDeleteFor some reason that link isn't working for me, I really hope it works for all of you. I am sure it looks fabulous!
ReplyDeleteI can not open the presentation either, I copied and pasted the link and it said the presentation does not exist!
ReplyDeleteI'm not able to open it either. Like Chelsea said,... I'm sure it will be fabulous. :-)
ReplyDeletehttp://prezi.com/jekndl77n__c/choice-words/
ReplyDeleteLet me know if this still does not work.
ReplyDelete-Jackie
I can open it now. It looks great! Thanks!
ReplyDelete